Railguard Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- Your first, last name and address
- Your phone number and e-mail address
- The information included in any documents you complete or online services to which you subscribe
- Details about the services you specifically request; and
- Information you complete in relation to our client surveys.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
Any information that we collect about you is stored electronically on our database. It may also be printed and stored in our filing system.
How we use your information
When processing a claim with a train comapny we may share with them your first and last name. We will not share with them your contact details inlcuding; address, phone and e-mail address.
How to remove your information from Railgaurd
If you wish to remove any of your information from Railguard please email hello (at) railguard.co.uk stating that you wish for Railguard to delete your account and any information that we hold on you.